|Tablet Strength:||5mg, 10mg|
|Best Price||From $1.32|
|Shipment:||AIrmail (7 days), Express (3 days), Overnight (1 day)|
|Where to Buy Cheap Ambien?||Visit CanadaRXDrurgstore|
What is Ambien?
Ambien is a brand name for Zolpidem (short for Zolpidem Tartrate) and there are various forms of the medication. It is a nonbenzodiazepine and is a gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). It belongs to the class imidazopyridine.It comes in two colors, white and pink, with the pink being 5mg variant and white being 10mg. ‘Amb 5’ and ‘Amb 10’ are printed on these 5mg and 10mg pills. Ambien is in a crystalline form and can dissolve in alcohol, water, and propylene glycol, albeit very slowly and sparingly.
Some ingredients found in Ambien pills are magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sodium starch glycolate, lactose, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, and polyethylene glycol, though all these ingredients are inactive. Iron oxide coloring, FD&C and polysorbate 80 are also found in the 5mg pink colored pill.
Types of Ambien
1. Ambien Brand Immediate-release (IR) – As the name suggests, this pill is used to achieve an immediate effect and facilitate faster sleep soon after heading to bed.
2. Ambien Brand Extended-release (ER) – This formulation of Ambien is used to attain a prolonged benefit from Zolpidem, the active ingredient in Ambien. The first layer dissolves rapidly to promote fast sleeping and the second layer dissolves slowly to maintain the sleep throughout the night.
3. Generic Ambien – Although Ambien is the hallmark of Zolpidem, other companies also embarked on manufacturing drugs with Zolpidem as their active ingredient but having different inactive ingredients compared to the Ambien brand. The efficacy of both generic and brand Ambien is equivalent in nature.
Side Effects of Ambien
The drug has very few side effects compared to other similar medications in the market and thereby remains one of the most prescribed medications. Hence, individuals experiencing sleep difficulties can buy Ambien online and consume the medication whenever necessary.
- hallucinations are just some of the side effects of the pill.
What are the precautions to be kept in mind while taking Ambien
- Pregnant women, the elderly, people who do a lot of driving and individuals with gastroesophageal reflux disease have to be more cautious and must consult a doctor before taking Ambien.
- Ambien is usually recommended in small dosages for a few days, as it can be habit-forming. Buying fake medication from not so trustworthy sources can exaggerate the side effects and cause more complications.
- The medication should be consumed in the prescribed dosage.
- Overuse of the pill can result in addiction which is a serious problem which needs to be taken care.
Ambien for treating Sleeping disorders
This drug is one of the most sought-after medications in the pharmaceutical market. It is a sedative, meaning a calming drug used to treat people who suffer from various forms of sleeping disorders. Insomnia is a widely reported sleeping disorder. A person is said to be suffering from Insomnia when he or she finds it hard to fall asleep or continue sleeping as long as his or her body and mind requires. People usually lose sleep due to chemical imbalances in the brain and this drug comes to the rescue by rectifying the imbalance and offering relaxation to the affected person.
Unfavorable effects of overdosing on Ambien
Never attempt to overdose on prescription medication with an intention to gain more benefits. Overdosing can trigger very serious consequences sometimes even leading to death. Overdosing may result in symptoms such as breathing difficulties, lightheadedness, sleepiness, and coma.
Apart from doses, one should also be careful about drug interactions with this pill. Hence you should inform the doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medication that you are currently consuming.